Industry-leading precision. The world’s most accurate large-scale 3D measurement system was built with Prime 41 technology. Its successor, the Prime
The perfect blend of range, speed and field of view. Couverture bord à bord sur n’importe quelle zone de capture tout en offrant une distance entre caméra et marqueur étonnante et une grande précision 3D.
The HTC VIVE Pro virtual reality headset is the newest and most powerful virtual reality system designed by VIVE. It was created to meet the needs of the most demanding virtual reality users. VIVE Pro raises the bar for VR even higher to create particularly immersive virtual reality experiences. The offer also includes the Advantage Pack for Vive Entreprise, dedicated support and service tools for VIVE Pro.
Included in the basic offer:
The Leap Motion Controller sensor The Leap Motion is a tracking system. It allows the capture of hand movements up to 200 frames per second, using infrared optics technology. In addition, it has a fast refresh of 115 Hz and its field of view is 150 °. Minimum requirements Windows 7/8 or Mac …
• Windows (XP, Vista and 7): C ++ and C #
• Linux: C ++ only
• Mac OSX
• Support for the latest Autodesk MotionBuilder versions (available as an option)
• 3D Studio Max 6 plugin (available in unsupported beta)
• Serial interface kit
• Wireless option kit, supports two gloves
• Models available in right and left handed version, in one size (lycra)
• Advanced sensor technology
• Supports a large number of applications
• Automatic calibration: minimum 8-bit bending resolution
• USB or serial interfacing (RS 232)
• Cross-platform SDK: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
• Software provided
• Quick update
• Low interference between fingers
• Wireless version available (5DT Ultra Wireless Kit)
• Quick connection
• Models available in right or left handed version, in one size (lycra).