Build and live immersive experiences in no time with Interact from Light and Shadows
INTERACT is based on Unity * and is known to be a platform for building advanced mixed reality applications directly from your CAD models. Its high-precision physics engine provides complex simulations, including flexible and rigid body collision detection on CAD / Point Clouds, ergonomics analysis, large point cloud visualization, on any VR / VR setup. RA.
* Requires a Unity license to be used (not included in the price).
Based on 4 steps:
- Import: 3D CAD and SCAN
- Physicalize: Rigid bodies, Cables, Collisions, Trajectories, Haptics
- Script: Engineering, Training, Process design, Safety analysis, Ergonomics
- Deploy and Collaborate: VR headsets, AR systems, CELLAR, Powerwall, Desktop computer.
Example of an Interact project in Video:
- Interactor Creator in nodelock and floating versions. (for creating scenarios and importing objects)
- Interact Viewer (for a viewing license during your internal deployment)
- Interact CAVE (for visualization in an Immersive Multi Plan, Multi PC, Multi GPU system)