MSI’s VR One 7RE laptop
MSI has developed the lightest virtual reality backpack in the world: the VR One 7RE. For total immersion and a smoother experience, the VR One 7RE is equipped with a 7th generation Intel Core processor and an 8GB GeForce GTX 1070 GDDR5 graphics card.
Then, it offers autonomy of movement and weighs only 3.6 kg! Its ergonomics and compression bands have been designed to ensure good ventilation while not bothering the user.
In addition, it has two removable hot-swappable batteries allowing continuous use of 1 hour 30 minutes. Then, thanks to NVIDIA VR Works technologies, latency is reduced to a minimum and plug-and-play compatibility is perfect with the most recent headsets.
Finally, the HDMI, MiniDisplay, and Thunderbolt 3 ports support 2K per eye resolution and 90Hz IPS rate when using peripherals. It is possible to connect a 4K 60Hz display via the Thunderbolt 3 port. In addition, the VR One has 4 USB 3.0 ports for connecting external devices.
- Windows 10 Pro
- 7th Generation Intel Core Processor Intel Core i7-7820HK (Quad-Core 2.9 GHz / 3.9 GHz Turbo – 8 MB Cache)
- 16 GB (2×8 GB) DDR4 memory (2 slots – maximum 32 GB in total)
- GeForce GTX 1070 8 GB GDDR5 graphics card
- M.2 512 SSD GB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 and SATA3 combo
- Cooler Boost Titan cooling technology
- Thunderbolt 3 interface
- Nahimic 2 audio technology
- Wireless communication Wi-Fi AC + Bluetooth 4.1
- 4 USB 3.0 ports and 1 reversible USB 3.1 Type C port Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- 1 x Micro (Jack 3.5mm Female), 1 x Headphone (Jack 3.5mm Female), 1 x HDMI Female, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 4 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C Female
- 2 hot-swappable batteries offering an autonomy of 90 minutes in virtual reality
- DC 12V connector optimized for the HTC VIVE headset (not supplied)
- Accessories: Docking Charger (optional)
2-year manufacturer’s warranty on site.