A real hygiene in VR
Use VR headsets that are free of harmful bacteria, germs, fungi and viruses. Wherever users share a VR/HMD headset, simple disposable masks and wipes are not enough to prevent the spread of bacteria, viruses and other contaminants on the headset.
The B-Safe VR04 and VR06 range allows for the possibility to manage each case individually. In this way, it is possible to carry out a series of disinfections without waiting to load the
the entire machine. The triggering is simple, just put the material in the box and close the door. The disinfection cycle starts automatically. At the end of the 2 minute cycle, a beep and a green light in the compartment indicate the availability of the material.
The essential features of B-Safe VR04 :
- Charging port available in each compartment
- Start of the disinfection cycle when the door is closed
- Acoustic alarm and green ambient lighting to signal the end of a cycle
- White ambient lighting to facilitate the integration of the equipment
- UV-C lamps are switched off if the door is opened during the cycle
- Locking possible with keys
- Transparent PMMA door tinted to prevent UV-C radiation
- Height: 1800 mm
- Width : 300 mm
- Depth : 450 mm