The VR4Uniiits is a multi-user VR suitcase ideal for virtual reality training, events, communication … and all other uses where it is necessary to be able to follow submerged users and control the distribution of content with ease. .
The multi-user VR suitcase
Centralized management of VR content
The software embedded on the tablet allows you to initiate the session, launch immersive content on one or more headsets, synchronized or not. You can also view them in real time to ensure the smooth running of the experiments.
Autonomous virtual reality sessions
Launch your immersive sessions wherever you are, thanks to the on-board mobile access point. And even if you are far from an electrical outlet, you are fully autonomous for more than 1 hour.
The VR Suitcase for mobile virtual reality
The compact size and lightness of our VR suitcase make it easy to travel with VR4Uniiits, whatever your mode of travel.
- A Windows tablet supplied with its charger and equipped with centralized management software for immersive sessions
- VR headsets (x4)
- Controllers (x4 for Pico G2 4K / x8 for Meta Quest 2 and Vive Focus 3)
- Wi-Fi router (x1)
- USB hub (x1)
- Powerbank (x1)
- Battery charger (x1) and rechargeable batteries (x12)
- A set of antibacterial wipes
- Add 1 to 4 helmets.
- Launch different content on each headset.
- Play the same content on all headsets simultaneously.
- Pause experiences individually or collectively.
- View or hide the experiences of each headset in real time.
- Manage your media library.
- Supported media: 360° videos, web VR or .apk
- Transport: water and shock resistant wheeled case with carrying handles.
- Pico G2 4K suitcase : 57,9 x 46,5 x 29,7 cm (l x w x h).
- Meta Quest 2 suitcase: 82,6 x 53,3 x 31,2 cm (L x l x h).
- Vive Focus 3 suitcase: 82,6 x 53,6 x 40,6 cm (L x l x h).
- Total weight: between 15 and 20 kg.
- Autonomy: about 1 hour (if not supplied).
- Power: Requires a 220V electrical outlet for charging battery-operated devices or powering the router.
- Software license: perpetual license.
- Hardware warranty and software support: 1 year.
For more information on headsets: